CLEANERS (4-MONTHS COVID-19 CONTRACT POST) FROM 01/12/2020 – 31/03/2021
- Reference Number : REFS/007410
- Directorate : Logistics
- Number of Posts : 50
- Package : R102 534-R 120 780per annum (plus 37% in lieu of benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr. P.M. Kgwedi, Tel. No. (012) 318-6688
- Grade 10 and above. Minimum of one year proven experience and more in a formal clinical cleaning environment. EPWP personnel with the most recent hospital/ clinical cleaning experience will be an advantage. Service certificate must be attached as proof of employment from the company stated on the CV (EPWP contract or motivation from immediate supervisor where EPWP personnel is allocated, stamped and signed attached as proof of being in the programme)
- Cleaning service of a routine nature utilizing a variety of heavy duty cleating equipment’s, cleaning of clinical and non-clinical areas in the hospital. Terminal cleaning of infectious areas. Strip and seal vinyl floors,scrubbing tilledfloors, vacuum of carpet floors. Cleaning windows, walls, door frames and handles. Cleaning of bathrooms and toilets. Emptying, cleaning of general waste bin in designated areas. Perform any other cleaning activities as directed by team leader or supervisor. Cope with physical demands of the work individually or in a team. Be prepared to be rotated to different areas in the hospital, shift work including night duty, public holidays and weekend.
- Medical surveillance will be conducted on the recommended applicants, at no cost. People with disabilities are welcome to apply. Applications must be filled on a Z83 form accompanied by a comprehensive CV highlighting or stating the requirements mentioned above; and certified copies of ID and qualifications. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish the Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Candidates will be subjected to security screening and vetting process Applications received after closing date will not be accepted. The Department reserves the right to not make an appointment. Candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time and place determined by the Department. Applications must be submitted to: Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital, Human Resource Department, Private Bag X396, Pretoria, 0001. Hand Delivery at Kalafong Security Gate and sign in register book or apply online at www.professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za. PLEASE NOTE: The Public Service does not charge any fees for applying for posts. Should you be asked for a fee, please let the authorities know. Preference will be given to residents of Atteridgeville and the surrounding areas. Preference will be given to unemployed people and they must be able to start as soon as possible.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital
Closing Date : 23-11-2020
|Do you have a minimum of 1-year proven experience in a formal clinical cleaning environment?|
|Do you have Grade 10 and above?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.