Company: Johannesburg Water
Job Title: Apprenticeship
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Closing Date: 24 December 2020
Johannesburg Water (SOC) Ltd is a municipal entity owned by the City of Johannesburg. Its core purpose is to provide water and sanitation services to approximately 5.5 million people.
Apprentice Opportunities for People with Disabilities.
Johannesburg Water invites Person with Disabilities between the ages of 18 to 30 to participate in a two-year (24 Months) Apprentice programme on the following fields for 2021.
To qualify for the Apprentice programme, you must –
- Be an Unemployed Person with Disability aged between 18–30 years;
- Have a Grade 12 senior certificate
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must have not participated in an Apprentice programme either in the public service or private sector.
How to Apply
- Applicants must attach a recent copy of the CV, certified copies of: Matric certificate, other certificate) and ID
- Applicants must submit a medical certificate confirming their disability.
- Candidates wishing to apply for an Apprentice outside their area of residence must be willing to find their own accommodation and transportation considering that they will be earning a stipend.
- Failure to submit the requested documents/information will result in your application being disqualified
- Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
Applications must be submitted online on the following email address: email@example.com.
Manual applications will not be accepted.
Enquiries: Kindly contact Hlengiwe Hadebe on (011)688 1436.
Closing date: 24 December 2020